1. "System Engineer"

5.0

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Work culture is very good

Cons

Very Low salary which is bad

April 1, 2020Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Our field and office associates are the one's that make us who we are and we are very proud to have each and everyone of them. Compensation is not a topic that we shy away from. We subscribe to multiple sources to make sure that we are in line with industry standards. that being said, we would like to learn more about your situation. Please feel free to reach out to us at associatecarepartner@mastechdigital.com.

1. "review"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Portland, OR

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

good good good good good

Cons

nothing i can think of

July 20, 2020Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Field Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are happy that you are enjoying your time at Mastech Digital and we wish you many years of success!

2. "I don't recommend"

2.0
    Former Contractor - Data Warehouse Developer in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Mastech Digital for less than a year

Pros

No benefits that I can think of

Cons

They pay way below the average. They were paying me $52/hr, I worked with them for 6 months and they transferred my account to MPHASIS, for the same vendor and location, MPHASIS automatically bumped my pay to $57/hr. also cheated me on relocation expenses. They knew I really needed a job, they took 10K and gave me only 1K.

August 10, 2020Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Field Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. There are concernes about your experience as that does not appear to be in-line with how we operate. We have multiple questions and would love the opportunity to learn more about it. Please reach out to us at associatecarepartnet@mastechdigital.com.

Discover more reviews about Mastech Digital.