1. "Great company"

5.0
    Former Intern - Intern

I worked at Manning

Pros

- Great hands on experience for interns - A multitude of tools and software that will get you more comfortable in the field of architecture -Great work environment

Cons

I enjoyed my time at Manning Architects

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great work experience!"

5.0
    Former Intern - Interior Design Intern in New Orleans, LA

I worked at Manning for less than a year

Pros

Team members were always happy to help each other out. Great chemistry between staff. I felt very motivated and productive within office environment.

Cons

Office was far from where I was living at the time. I also had to pay for parking.

2. COVID-19

"Great Culture"

4.0
    Former Employee - Urban Planner in New Orleans, LA

I worked at Manning full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great team chemistry. The staff gets along great, you're always hearing laughter around the office, sometime even a cackle. This isn't the case in a lot of other offices I've been in. It's also a great place to grow, you get thrown to the fire pretty quickly here and gain experience fast. The office is also taking the pandemic very seriously, allowing employees to continue working remotely and defaulting to virtual meetings until the virus has gotten more under control.

Cons

Relatively minor happenings can set off emotional outbursts from the CEO at times, but at the end of the day, I appreciate his passion for this place.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Manning.