1. "Works"

5.0
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer

I have been working at Manning Architects full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been here two years and enjoy it. I've spent years at marketing and boutique graphic design firms and in comparison it's a bit more corporate. I tend to stay focused and blast through my workload so that's fine with me... Yes jokes are cracked and fun is had but it's fairly straight-laced. I work directly with the Principals and CEO daily and they are all honest and reasonable which is all I can ask for. They like to promote from within which I really appreciate. I don't get the negativity others have posted about... Maybe the straight-forwardness comes off rude to some? I see as being honest and I like that. I've never heard yelling or toxic language.

Cons

CBD parking is expensive. It's not a super fun party-time workplace but I'd rather blast through my work and have fun after. I'd rather not cut up all day and work late.

Manning Architects2019-11-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Wonderful Professional Work Experience"

5.0
    Former Intern - Interior Design Intern in New Orleans, LA

I worked at Manning Architects for less than a year

Pros

I felt very welcomed and appreciated for the work I was doing at the company. I gained a ton of experience I wouldn't have gotten from my university or any other company. Co-workers gave me great advice as I continue on to my professional career.

Cons

Paychecks were not through direct deposit. Having to pay for parking everyday was a it of an inconvenience but didn't take away from the work experience.

Manning Architects2019-12-14

"Do Not Work Here - at all costs"

1.0

I worked at Manning Architects full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free breakfast once a week.

Cons

Emotionally abusive CEO who makes decisions based on ego and changing whims. Employees work with a constant CYA mindset based off of fear and need to check boxes versus efficiency and collaborative growth. Stay far away, you will only be looking for a new job within months. Truly a toxic and fear-based corporate culture.

Continue reading
    Manning Architects2019-01-25

Discover more reviews about Manning Architects.