1. "Exciting Office Environment, Strong Opportunities for Growth"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Manning Architects full-time for less than a year

Pros

Manning Architects is a fun environment to work in, coworkers are awesome, projects are exciting, and staff are encouraged to be involved throughout the many aspects of the design process. Senior staff are more than willing to offer guidance and support when needed. Staff members come from a variety of educational backgrounds, and it is awesome to hear and learn from everyone's experience. Manning offers incentives for LEED certification among other things, which is also a huge perk.

Cons

As with all design firms, everyone is running on different schedules, and sometimes coordinating communications can be difficult. However, it is clear that everyone does their best to be available as much as possible. There is a strong sense of camaraderie in this office

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Wonderful Professional Work Experience"

Former Intern - Interior Design Intern in New Orleans, LA

I worked at Manning Architects for less than a year

Pros

I felt very welcomed and appreciated for the work I was doing at the company. I gained a ton of experience I wouldn't have gotten from my university or any other company. Co-workers gave me great advice as I continue on to my professional career.

Cons

Paychecks were not through direct deposit. Having to pay for parking everyday was a it of an inconvenience but didn't take away from the work experience.

2. "Works"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer

I have been working at Manning Architects full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been here two years and enjoy it. I've spent years at marketing and boutique graphic design firms and in comparison it's a bit more corporate. I tend to stay focused and blast through my workload so that's fine with me... Yes jokes are cracked and fun is had but it's fairly straight-laced. I work directly with the Principals and CEO daily and they are all honest and reasonable which is all I can ask for. They like to promote from within which I really appreciate. I don't get the negativity others have posted about... Maybe the straight-forwardness comes off rude to some? I see as being honest and I like that. I've never heard yelling or toxic language.

Cons

CBD parking is expensive. It's not a super fun party-time workplace but I'd rather blast through my work and have fun after. I'd rather not cut up all day and work late.

Discover more reviews about Manning Architects.