Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

First day at work feels like meeting a group of familiar friends from a past life!

Apr 20, 2021 - Junior Designer in Kitchener, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is vastly different with unique backgrounds, talent and skill-sets and there's bound to be someone you meet who you'll connect with instantly. Each project feels like a breath of fresh air and the workplace encourages communication and questions. There is plenty of room to grow and make your own niche within the community. Ideas no matter how crazy they appear are welcome here! Can't wait to meet the team after the pandemic is over!

Cons

Nothing major but given this is a new company, give them some time to organize for a rapidly growing team.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I have worked for

May 16, 2021 - Customer Service Associate in Manila, Manila, Manila
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management - open to feedback, they actually listen to suggestions, and easy to speak with - the CEO is such a great guy (very down-to-earth) Perks - health benefits, they are very generous and value employees' health more than any other company I've worked with so far - flexible hours

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Decision I Ever Made

Apr 14, 2021 - Influencer Partnerships Development in Ottawa, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Literally everything. - Amazing team. They inspire you to be successful on a daily basis. The support is endless and they push you to be your very best. - Work equipment is expensed - Excellent healthcare coverage - The most fun team meetings I think I've ever experienced. Can't wait to meet everyone in person eventually - The company is under great management and the team is growing super fast. If there is an open opportunity, join asap.

Cons

No cons at all. Keep up the amazing work.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Makeship.