Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A great place and pace to work at!

Oct 13, 2020 - Lead Designer in Kitchener, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exceptional staff without a doubt. Being part of a start-up has quite a bit of benefits and one of the most important to me has been the accessibility to speak with my co-workers whenever I need to. Being in design I find a daily need to reach out to other departments for answers and in other companies this can be quite difficult. The work is also very enjoyable as well. There are so many opportunities to venture out past the prescribed job title if you choose to take them. I really like it here.

Cons

This isn't a reflection on the company but a reflection of the current times. This is a 2020 issue, the fact this is 80% - 90% remote work now can get frustrating. I would love to be in the office with all of these wonderful individuals.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I have worked for

May 16, 2021 - Customer Service Associate in Manila, Manila, Manila
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management - open to feedback, they actually listen to suggestions, and easy to speak with - the CEO is such a great guy (very down-to-earth) Perks - health benefits, they are very generous and value employees' health more than any other company I've worked with so far - flexible hours

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

First day at work feels like meeting a group of familiar friends from a past life!

Apr 20, 2021 - Junior Designer in Kitchener, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is vastly different with unique backgrounds, talent and skill-sets and there's bound to be someone you meet who you'll connect with instantly. Each project feels like a breath of fresh air and the workplace encourages communication and questions. There is plenty of room to grow and make your own niche within the community. Ideas no matter how crazy they appear are welcome here! Can't wait to meet the team after the pandemic is over!

Cons

Nothing major but given this is a new company, give them some time to organize for a rapidly growing team.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Makeship.