Magnus Personnel - Solid reputation and strong core values | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Solid reputation and strong core values"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Director in Mississauga, ON

I worked at Magnus Personnel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome team, solid management, highly collaborative, empowering to better the employee experience.

Cons

High expectations and pressure for performance so not for those who want a cushy job

Advice to Management

Stay the course, you’re on a good one.

Magnus Personnel2018-11-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place to Be"

I have been working at Magnus Personnel

Pros

It;s a very exciting time to be at MAGNUS. To name a few pros: -entrepreneurial culture, "everyone's opinion matters" way of operating -no mircomanagement but reliable support from management -very collaborative work environment with vibrant team members ***It's experiencing some amazing growth right now and anyone who is looking to grow within a firm need not look any further.

Cons

If you're looking for a rigid formal corporate structure where you can hide and just coast along, this probably isn't it. You have to be a producer and a winner here! Aside from that, offices might be a little out of the way for someone in the east end of Toronto without access to a vehicle.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! It's magic! I have to write a 20 word minimum but that really sums it up right there!

Magnus Personnel2016-08-04
  2. "Recruiter"

I worked at Magnus Personnel full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment. Amazing mentors Awesome colleagues. Tons of bonus opportunities and incentives with great benefits. Overall positive energy, great to be part of the team.

Cons

One needs a tenacious positive attitude to be a recruiter as it does have its ups and downs. But I have found Magnus to be unlike any other company I've been a part of. It's very much a team environment with exceptional management and leadership. Erik really goes above and beyond for his team. It feels like a home.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the opportunity!!

Magnus Personnel2016-06-22

Discover more reviews about Magnus Personnel.