Magnus Personnel - Great Place to Be | Glassdoor.ca

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great Place to Be"

Pros

It;s a very exciting time to be at MAGNUS.
To name a few pros:
-entrepreneurial culture, "everyone's opinion matters" way of operating
-no mircomanagement but reliable support from management
-very collaborative work environment with vibrant team members
***It's experiencing some amazing growth right now and anyone who is looking to grow within a firm need not look any further.

Cons

If you're looking for a rigid formal corporate structure where you can hide and just coast along, this probably isn't it. You have to be a producer and a winner here! Aside from that, offices might be a little out of the way for someone in the east end of Toronto without access to a vehicle.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! It's magic! I have to write a 20 word minimum but that really sums it up right there!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Recruiter"

I worked at Magnus Personnel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work environment. Amazing mentors Awesome colleagues. Tons of bonus opportunities and incentives with great benefits. Overall positive energy, great to be part of the team.

Cons

One needs a tenacious positive attitude to be a recruiter as it does have its ups and downs. But I have found Magnus to be unlike any other company I've been a part of. It's very much a team environment with exceptional management and leadership. Erik really goes above and beyond for his team. It feels like a home.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the opportunity!!

2. "Feels like home"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter

I have been working at Magnus Personnel full-time

Pros

-my ideas and input were not only welcomed but encouraged
    -the environment and leadership encouraged and supported growth, both personally and professional
    -Weekly meetings so we are always keep in the loop of company direction and future
    -Erik always made me feel like it was partly my company, not that I was another employee
    -we were not micromanaged but support and assistance was always readily available.
    -I've never felt more like a part of something bigger then working at Magus, best career I have ever had

Cons

Best place I've ever worked. Not for those who like to "coast" or take it easy. Must be a hard worker but the hard work more then pays off.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing

Discover more reviews about Magnus Personnel.