Employee Review

Current Employee

Engineer

Dec 13, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

good place to work for freshers

Cons

nothing to say about the concerns

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0
    Former Employee

VP of Operations

Oct 3, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company, built a solid foundation. Good safety record and delivers a good product.

Cons

At the mercy of the price of a commodity. Tough to be successful in a down market.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Don't believe the recruiter!

Apr 2, 2015 - CDL Driver in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Get treated well by management and other drivers

Cons

They lie bout what you'll be making. They advertise that drivers average $1,200-$1,300 a week, in actuality drivers are lucky to average $700 a week. Also, when a well is completed and we're waiting for the next one to start, we don't get paid during that time, which can be upwards of 7 days of no work and no pay, unless you wanna go sit at the terminal and do hardly anything all day for $12 an hour, which means you have to be at the terminal for 10+ hours just to earn the equivalent of one load.

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful

Maalt Transport Response

Employer Engagement Consultant

We are committed to paying competitive wages and communicating those pay opportunities in both the recruiting and onboarding process. Details are presented during our 5 day new hire and safety orientation. We have also taken great strides toward increasing the caliber of our benefit package and now offer a variety of medical, dental, vision, life and voluntary programs – some at no cost to the employee. We invite you to explore the employment options within Maalt Transport and experience for yourself the upward mobility of the Company as a whole.

Discover more reviews about Maalt Transport.