Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Teams, Culture, and Environment

May 18, 2021 - Manager in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

In my almost 4 years at MNP, one of the things I appreciate most are the team members. Everyone truly wants you to succeed. It's a supportive environment which makes the day-to-day really enjoyable. The firm is growing rapidly so there are opportunities for career growth in most areas. The firm recognizes performance

Cons

Not many that I can think of

MNP Response

Your feedback is appreciated. At MNP, we are proud of our fun and friendly culture and are pleased to hear this continues to be your experience. We take great pride in fostering a positive work environment by recognizing our team members' achievements and providing them with support to build a fulfilling career. Thank you for being part of our MNP team for over 3 years!

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, more than 1 year

Overall great place to work.

May 11, 2021 - CPA Articling Student
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment, amazing perks and lots of fun group activities. Awesome people that are very welcoming and accepting.

Cons

Hours can be long in busy season, but you get a lot of snacks to make up for it.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

True to it's values

Jan 20, 2021 - Human Resources Generalist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The values of the Firm are what originally drew me to MNP and they are what have kept me wanting to build my career here. I mean an organization that values having fun - enough said! If you are looking for a career that is fast-paced with opportunities to grow, look no further. With leadership that not only talks the talk but walks the walk, it is easy to get behind their vision and mission for our entrepreneurial firm. The people here are great and are always willing to help you whenever you need. In the 5+ years that I have been here I have experienced more personal and professional growth than I could have ever imagined possible! Let's just say I drink the MNP Kool-Aid!

Cons

Nothing to share at this time!

MNP Response

National Human Resources

We are grateful you have taken the time to share your experience. At MNP, we are proud of our fun, welcoming culture and are pleased to hear that has been your experience so far. We take great pride in providing our team members the required tools, mentorship and support throughout their career to help them reach their maximum success. Thank you for being part of the MNP team for over 5 years!

Discover more reviews about MNP.