1. "Excellent Employer"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort McMurray, AB

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time

Pros

Flexible, care about it's employees. Very well rounded group of knowledgeable friendly professional individuals.

Cons

Not really a con, however this field needs something written in it. We can get pretty bust in certain months

1. "Flexible and Fun"

5.0

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Open to flexible working arrangements/schedules to fit people's needs in the 'new normal' -Run fun virtual events to help maintain social connections & work relationships (especially important during physical distancing and having a distributed workforce)

Cons

-Don't have anything to add

MNP LLP Response

June 26, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased you are enjoying your experience at MNP. We truly value the health and safety of our team members and understand many schedules have changed during COVID-19. Thank you for remaining flexible during this unprecedented time. Virtual team events are always fun! We love hearing how our team is staying connected while many are physically apart. Thank you for being part of our MNP team!

"This place sucks!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Administrative
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at MNP LLP full-time for less than a year

Pros

It was a pay cheque HA! But barely!

Cons

I expected to have good on the job training, which was a joke! Didn’t feel comfortable around the manager, life was all about her! Smart lady but no people skills for staff! Wage is below average for the wide variety of crap they expect from you! You might as well cancel your life between Feb to April! Oh and everyone just expects you to “Know”!! HR guy comes out after your 3 month probation and tells you what a great place it is to work!!! Hahahaha online webinars that are presented by MNP personal are lacking skilled presenters! This company charges big money and they don’t pay you overtime, you have to bank it! Which is ok because you can use this time to look for another JOB! I honestly hated working here! Worst most boring job I’ve ever had! Fellow admin were snotty and would only tell you what they wanted you to know. I could not wait to leave!

Continue reading

MNP LLP Response

March 9, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy your recent experience. To stay on top of industry standards we review salaries annually to ensure we remain competitive. We understand February to April are very busy, and trust our team members are able to find a balance that works for them during those months. At MNP, we support and encourage a balanced lifestyle through paid personal days, team building events, banked overtime, balance subsidy, observance celebrations, and much more. We hope you had an opportunity to share your feedback with your Human Capital contact before departing the firm. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Discover more reviews about MNP LLP.