1. "Supportive environment"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Strong leadership, opportunities for advancement

Cons

None to report at this time

1. "True to it's values"

5.0
    Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The values of the Firm are what originally drew me to MNP and they are what have kept me wanting to build my career here. I mean an organization that values having fun - enough said! If you are looking for a career that is fast-paced with opportunities to grow, look no further. With leadership that not only talks the talk but walks the walk, it is easy to get behind their vision and mission for our entrepreneurial firm. The people here are great and are always willing to help you whenever you need. In the 5+ years that I have been here I have experienced more personal and professional growth than I could have ever imagined possible! Let's just say I drink the MNP Kool-Aid!

Cons

Nothing to share at this time!

MNP LLP Response

February 1, 2021National Human Resources

We are grateful you have taken the time to share your experience. At MNP, we are proud of our fun, welcoming culture and are pleased to hear that has been your experience so far. We take great pride in providing our team members the required tools, mentorship and support throughout their career to help them reach their maximum success. Thank you for being part of the MNP team for over 5 years!

2. "One Big Family"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - CPA Articling Accountant

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time for less than a year

Pros

MNP has a great work atmosphere. The open door policy and first name basis with every employee helps this business feel like a team rather than just another accounting firm MNP also provides great support for students

Cons

First week of employment can get overwhelming with the variety of tasks that need to be done.

MNP LLP Response

January 25, 2021National Human Resources

Thank you for providing this valuable feedback. Supporting our team members and providing them with the tools they need throughout their career is very important to MNP. We are proud of our friendly and collaborative work environment and appreciate your enthusiasm and patience. We appreciate your review!

Discover more reviews about MNP LLP.