MNP LLP - I love this firm! | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "I love this firm!"

Current Employee - Human Capital in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time

Pros

MNP is great place to work. Everyone is so friendly, we work as true team, and we celebrate our successes! The firm's values really do translate into the day to day operations of the business. Our Partners are caring and helpful. The training and growth opportunities are endless.

Cons

Hard to think of any really.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on what you have been doing. Investing in your team members drives growth and client service excellence.

MNP LLP2019-10-05

MNP LLP Response

October 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review. We are thrilled you are truly experiencing and living MNP’s values. Our team members are our greatest gift and we are grateful for everyone’s contribution to MNP’s success. Continuing to invest in our team is a priority as we understand its importance in ensuring growth and fulfillment in one’s career. We are lucky to have such dedicated and passionate team members likes you!

1. "Good company to work for"

Former Employee - Consultant in Markham, ON

I worked at MNP LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people and environment were very supportive

Cons

Some of the partners were better than others to work with but overall, no major complaints

MNP LLP2019-10-21
  2. "Great Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Coordinator in Ottawa, ON

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Flexible work -Great support -Great on-boarding experience -Inclusive culture -Friendly staff -Fast growing Firm, and significant opportunities to grow -Continuous learning environment (a lot of training courses available)

Cons

-None I can think of

MNP LLP2019-10-11

Discover more reviews about MNP LLP.