1. "Retired from MD."

5.0
    Former Employee - V P

I worked at MD Financial Management full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The people and culture are second to none. They care about their employees as individuals and support, train, develop and challenge them. Best place I worked at in my entire career and why I stayed there the longest of any job I had.

Cons

I can honestly say I had no issues my whole time I worked there. Being a bit smaller means not as many roles for people to advance through but they do develop from within as much as possible.

Continue reading

"Amazing company to work for"

5.0

I worked at MD Financial Management full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Md has an amazing company culture and invests in it's people. It's a small company so it's not too difficult to stand out.

Cons

Career progression at the regional offices are limited if you're not interested in following the typical career path or moving.

2. "Great work-life balance"

4.0
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at MD Financial Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people make for strong relationship-building and collaboration -- especially if you are in a position where you can get out in the field. This company really understands work-life balance and makes employees feel they are important. Solid training and educational opportunities for professional growth.

Cons

Somewhat decentralized, offices work in a bit of a bubble away from head office in Ottawa. Oligarchical leadership and senior management group that is difficult to crack.

Continue reading

MD Financial Management Response

October 7, 2019AVP Talent Acquisition

At MD, our employees are the heart of our organization, and a positive employee experience drives a positive client experience. We strive to support employees, both in their personal and work lives, and encourage you to work with your manager to determine a path of future growth and opportunity.

Discover more reviews about MD Financial Management.