Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great People - Work-Life balance

Mar 5, 2021 - Senior Systems Consultant in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Long View Systems is an exceptional company caring for their clients and equally so for their employees. Work-Life balance is something LV can be proud of.

Cons

Not that I can think of.

Continue reading

Manager, Recruiting

Thank you for stopping by and sharing this review on your experience with Long View so far! We are pleased to hear that you are getting the experience that we want you to have. If there's any further feedback that you want to provide to us, please don't hesitate to connect with your PS Advisor or Leader. Thank you for all you do for us!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Family

Jan 14, 2022 - Client Services Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong people focus. Lots of career progression opportunities.

Cons

Can be a little light on processes

IT Recruiter

Thank you for stopping to share your review. It's always great to hear the things you enjoy about Long View and we appreciate all of your feedback. Please don't ever hesitate to share any specific feedback with our leaders or with People Services. Jane Crompton Manager, Recruiting

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

In my experience they cared a lot!

Nov 27, 2021 - IT Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Calgary location is awesome, people are awesome, equipment I got was awesome, work was cool too BUT the best part was they do care about people. This was proven to me over and over again. There were even times I did not believe an employer could behave this way and I was pleasantly surprised.

Cons

The salary is not very competitive and as a result, I walked out.

Continue reading

Long View Systems Response

Thank you for the great feedback. As we look to come out of this pandemic and find the right balance of our new working style, this feedback is important to us. We do know that we will embrace a hybrid work style that we hope will give people the flexibility they want while still maintaining the great office culture we have had for over 20 years! You're right, we really do care about our people and want to make sure we find a win-win for everyone!

Discover more reviews about Long View Systems.