Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

A lot of companies talk, Long View walks

Feb 10, 2021 - Account Manager in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Long View provides a fun, fast paced, highly cross functional work environment where as much as you may encounter challenges on a day to day basis, the corporation is ready to rally around you to ensure your success. Beyond that, you get to deliver impact solutions to the customers you work with. It has been an absolute pleasure to add Long View Systems to my resume

Cons

None that come to mind.

Continue reading

Manager, Recruiting

Hi there and thanks for your feedback on your time so far with us! We are elated to hear that you are experiencing what we strive to achieve for our employees. Thanks for all you do and please stay well!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work if career and life planning is a high priority

Mar 25, 2021 - Site Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quarterly Career Life Planning meetings, willingness to change career directions with support and training provided, and a focus on promoting from within.

Cons

May not be the best salary you COULD get for the job you do.

Manager, Recruiting

Hi there, thanks so much for posting this review on your experience with us so far! It sounds like you are benefitting from our CLP program and that you feel supported in your career path here. We appreciate your feedback on compensation and if you haven't already, can you please share more insight with our Director of People Services in the US, Susan? She would love to hear from you! Thanks for all you do!

2. 3.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Can be better

May 24, 2021 - Systems Consultant in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Contracts with good opportunities and fun environments.

Cons

Communication can be tough but they're improving. 2020 was a tough year for everyone.

Continue reading

Manager, Recruiting

Thanks for posting this brief review on your time with us so far. Yes, 2020 was a hard year for everyone across the globe. We appreciate your feedback and are happy that you are enjoying the interesting projects and fun environment. Thanks for all you do for us!

Discover more reviews about Long View Systems.