1. "Great place to start"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Livewire Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Engaging work - Generous Partners - Great team - long term consideration for business growth & personal growth - Wide variety of client work.

Cons

-Sometimes long hours -timesheets -open office -Not great Benefits (however getting better over time)

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Welcoming Team and Interesting Work"

Current Employee - Communicator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Livewire Communications full-time

Pros

After working for several companies I find working at Livewire to be a refreshing change of pace. Everyone seems to genuinely like each other the leadership team cares about the well-being of team members. The holistic approach to creating communication strategies and execution plans (via a partnership between strategists, creatives and digital SME's) makes the work we do for clients very valuable.

Cons

I have only been with the agency for a little while but I cannot think of any "cons."

Livewire Communications Response

VP Research and Innovation

Thanks for the review - we're so excited about our Chicago team and looking forward to helping more organizations in the U.S. connect with their employees.

2. "Fantastic Staff"

Former Intern - Intern

I worked at Livewire Communications

Pros

Absolutely loved working at Live Wire. You cannot beat the people here and the environment. It is fast paced and exciting and everything you could want in a PR job.

Cons

can't think of any

Discover more reviews about Livewire Communications.