Livewire Communications - Excellent Company Culture | Glassdoor.ca

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Excellent Company Culture"

I worked at Livewire Communications full-time

Pros

Great sense of collaboration.

Cons

As with any agency the work can sometimes be intense as projects all come in at once, but the management insists on balance during lull times.

Advice to Management

Keep Scott engaging directly with the team. He likes to be in the background but he is personable and team members like him around.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Exciting and challenging"

I have been working at Livewire Communications full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Livewire is a growing leader in a new part of the communications field. That has given me the opportunity to develop an emerging practice area into a department with the most amazing team I could ask for, working on projects with increasing scope, sophistication, and profile for global organizations. Every couple of years my role has grown and changed, presenting new focus and challenges, letting me create new capabilities for the company. As we expand this year into the US, it's all going to become even more interesting.

Our culture is a priority for everyone, starting with the Partners, and it shows. We attract smart, talented people, and that lets us deliver exceptional work for our clients. It's never boring; we work hard and have fun doing it.

Cons

It's not really a con, but the balance can be a bit wonky at times; that's the industry. If you want to clock a consistent 9-5, then a communications agency isn't the right fit for you.

2. "Amazing culture!"

I have been working at Livewire Communications full-time

Pros

The people and the culture are second to none. Also management is very accessible which is almost unheard of for most companies.

Cons

As with any company who is growing, there are going to be growing pains. The potential to influence new and emerging policy/process/growth is exciting however.

Discover more reviews about Livewire Communications.