Livewire Communications - Exciting and challenging | Glassdoor.ca

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Exciting and challenging"

I have been working at Livewire Communications full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Livewire is a growing leader in a new part of the communications field. That has given me the opportunity to develop an emerging practice area into a department with the most amazing team I could ask for, working on projects with increasing scope, sophistication, and profile for global organizations. Every couple of years my role has grown and changed, presenting new focus and challenges, letting me create new capabilities for the company. As we expand this year into the US, it's all going to become even more interesting.

Our culture is a priority for everyone, starting with the Partners, and it shows. We attract smart, talented people, and that lets us deliver exceptional work for our clients. It's never boring; we work hard and have fun doing it.

Cons

It's not really a con, but the balance can be a bit wonky at times; that's the industry. If you want to clock a consistent 9-5, then a communications agency isn't the right fit for you.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing culture!"

I have been working at Livewire Communications full-time

Pros

The people and the culture are second to none. Also management is very accessible which is almost unheard of for most companies.

Cons

As with any company who is growing, there are going to be growing pains. The potential to influence new and emerging policy/process/growth is exciting however.

2. "Amazing culture"

I have been working at Livewire Communications full-time

Pros

The people that work at Livewire are the most talented and passionate I've ever worked with. The spirit and energy is alive in everything we do. People care so much for each other and our clients. We have a lot of fun in our office.

Cons

Work life balance can be tough sometimes but that comes with working in an agency.

Advice to Management

Keep your finger on the pulse of the culture. It's important to people.

Discover more reviews about Livewire Communications.