Livewire Communications - Exciting and challenging | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Exciting and challenging"

I have been working at Livewire Communications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Livewire is a growing leader in a new part of the communications field. That has given me the opportunity to develop an emerging practice area into a department with the most amazing team I could ask for, working on projects with increasing scope, sophistication, and profile for global organizations. Every couple of years my role has grown and changed, presenting new focus and challenges, letting me create new capabilities...

Cons

It's not really a con, but the balance can be a bit wonky at times; that's the industry. If you want to clock a consistent 9-5, then a communications agency isn't the right fit for you.

Livewire Communications2019-01-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to start"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Livewire Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Engaging work - Generous Partners - Great team - long term consideration for business growth & personal growth - Wide variety of client work.

Cons

-Sometimes long hours -timesheets -open office -Not great Benefits (however getting better over time)

Advice to Management

Keep Briare and Scott talking to the team. Both are great and caring for those around them. Keeps culture strong.

Livewire Communications2019-07-18
  2. "Great overall"

I have been working at Livewire Communications full-time

Pros

Great culture, nice people, interesting work.

Cons

Agency hours, tedious time sheets, office location.

Livewire Communications2019-04-14

Discover more reviews about Livewire Communications.