Leidos - One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies"

Current Employee - Accounting Supervisor in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Leidos full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Love working here. Leidos heavily supports the advancement of their employees from training, tuition reimbursement, mentoring system, etc. Leidos provides flexibility and remote work for employees. Collaboration and innovation are strongly encouraged in the organization.

Cons

Very small presence in the Southwest.

Leidos2019-07-19
  1. "Stepping stone to better things"

Former Employee - Consultant in Regina, SK

I worked at Leidos

Pros

great team, small office although I do not believe they have an office in regina anymore.

Cons

no room for growth no new business need to focus on local market and find more business

Advice to Management

find more business and offer growth opportunity.

Leidos2016-12-06

"Who is at the helm of the titanic?"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Leidos full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Timely expense reimbursement and bi-weekly pay. Brought together the two best consulting firms with the most experienced consultants.

Cons

Consultants are only what they bring to the bottom line. No bench policy any more. Just a number. The only person I knew was my CPM who is now gone. Too many layoffs. My practice management team was laid off. Lack of communication. Leadership does not respond to emails or messages. Everyone seems unhappy and consultants are leaving in droves. Projects are mismanaged and overbudget. Disconnect with...

Advice to Management

The corporate leadership should not depend on just a few to make the decisions. Things are not going to get better until they talk to everyone including consultants. Know what your practice management does and doesn't do. Meet with staff at the large client sites. Be transparent and respond to concerns from your staff in a timely, honest fashion. Quit trying to hide what is going on.

Leidos2014-09-19

Discover more reviews about Leidos.