1. "Only a few months in....."

4.0
    Current Employee - Assistant Terminal Manager in Buffalo, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Lehigh Hanson full-time for less than a year

Pros

I only have a snapshot of what it's like to work here, but so far I've been surprised in some areas. shocked in others. I work with what seems to be a good, honest crew. I've had a lot of support from my managers which is very well received, even though I wish one of them would lay off of the motherly type supervision and realize this isn't my first train ride. All in all I'm very happy with what I'm doing, where im doing it, and who I'm doing it for. Ask me in a year if those feelings are still the same......

Cons

Theres no structure here. No standard procedures, no real rules, nothing. Most of the "reference library" resources haven't been updated in 10 years....some longer than that.

Continue reading
    Lehigh Hanson2020-02-25
  1. "Great company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Lehigh Hanson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company culture and room to grow your career. High interest in developing employees

Cons

Company is slow moving and long processes in decision making

Lehigh Hanson2020-04-24
  2. "Great opportunties due to high turnover"

Former Employee - Land Manager in Irving, TX

I worked at Lehigh Hanson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great compensation and benefits and the people were awesome to work with. Great activities outside the office environment.

Cons

Once they find out you have a wealth of knowledge in different aspects of the business, they hand you additional work in addition to your current work load. They will not hire additional work staff full time to assist your administration needs or top of your travel and current priority obligations..

Lehigh Hanson2020-05-05

Discover more reviews about Lehigh Hanson.