1. "Great Company, Best Leaders"

Current Employee - Independent Sales Representative

I have been working at LandMark Canada full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule, you go on your own pace and time Residual Income 100% leadership support They have great programs for clients

Cons

It is a comission only job so if you are not ready for something like that, then I think that would be a con. But if you want to be able to determine your own income level, then I think comission based career is perfect.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing career opportunity"

Current Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent in Ottawa, ON

I have been working at LandMark Canada full-time

Pros

The company’s culture of ongoing support and team atmosphere is incredible. Having the opportunity to earn equity in the business while earning a fabulous income and helping so many folks along the way. Self-employment opportunity. Strongly recommend joining this team if you’re a goal chaser that simply wants more and knows they’re worth more than the regular day opportunities available.

Cons

It’s hard work. A ton of no’s to find those who need us. Must be able to show own sense of discipline to put in the sweat equity to build your business. Commission only structure which could be considered a con for those with an employee mindset.

Continue reading

"Amazing Culture, Amazing People, Amazing Opportunity"

I have been working at LandMark Canada full-time

Pros

Incredible opportunity to earn lifetime residual income. The culture provides a very supportive and positive environment. Pay structure sets you up for success in the industry. Annual trips around the world (Portugal, Mexico, Italy, Ireland, Panama) are a wonderful way to keep you motivated.

Cons

You are in charge of your day to day which requires a certain level of self motivation and a continual effort to maintain a positive state of mind. Some people may find the lack of structured working hours difficult but it also allows you to be in charge of your income.

Discover more reviews about LandMark Canada.