1. "Fantastic Employer that cares to be responsible to its employees, customers, business partners and industry"

5.0
    Former Employee - EVP, Finance in Vancouver, BC

I worked at LGM Financial Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The organization lives by its core values with the primary focus on what is the right thing to do and not the net income generation.

Cons

Although I enjoyed my 13 years with the organization, it is a fast paced environment with audacious goals and objectives that may be too much for some to handle

Continue reading

May 15, 2020President and CEO

Thanks for your thoughtful review and more importantly your 13 years of service to our LGM family! I completely agree with your assessment in terms of living our values, doing the right things, as well as having a BIG appetite for challenging goals. We will do our best to ensure your legacy lives on! All the best in your next endeavors!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The best work environment ever"

5.0
    Former Employee - Accounts Receivable Specialist in Vancouver, BC

I worked at LGM Financial Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can confidently say that LGM is by far the best company culture I have experienced in the last 10 years. A group of professional individuals who work hard to achieve excellency, and success.

Cons

The room for growth is limited

August 12, 2020President and CEO

Wow! Thanks for the great review. I’m so proud of our LGM Team when I read comments like yours – thank-you! I also appreciate your comment around limited growth opportunities. Having worked in both large and smaller organizations I can say there are pros/cons to each. Hopefully as we grow LGM we can offer more growth potential while maintaining the positives of a smaller team and culture.

2. "Great company to work at"

4.0
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Vancouver, BC

I worked at LGM Financial Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Leadership was awesome and took care of its employees. The team was super inclusive and bright. Generally speaking the environment at LGM was awesome.

Cons

The insurance industry can only get so exciting.

Continue reading

August 12, 2020President and CEO

Thanks for taking time to leave a review. Hearing your experience was “awesome” is very inspiring and rewarding for all of us at LGM – that is what we always strive for! I can certainly appreciate your comments about the insurance industry. My hope though is that we are on a path to changing that through our focus on technology, digital, consumer experience, and on our social purpose of “Accelerating Responsible Mobility for All”. We aspire to change our industry for the better….wish us luck!

Discover more reviews about LGM Financial Services.