"Loyalty company with no loyalty"

2.0
    Former Employee - Supervisor

I worked at Kobie Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Offer free fruit and massages.

Cons

Unreasonable attendance policy, blatant favoritism. Kobie has potential however they need to trust in their people more and listen to them, they may find they have valuable input. The Contact Center has made strides in growth and job performance, however they continue to turn a deaf ear to any real issues. Upper management picks the easy fights and likes to place blame on the rest of leadership. Complete lack of organization and the mentality of " just do as your told" helps keep the Contact Center's morale low.

"Kobie overall"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Kobie Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Best work life balance I've ever had, and work from home options, casual dress with jeans, friendly staff and enjoy who I work with. Kobie has fun events with happy hours, holiday party, activities, training and development if you make it a priority, good culture. There has been a new president in 2019 and she is making positive improvements! I'm not going to list pros and cons of specific jobs because all roles are different. Ask that yourself if you are interviewing, make sure you like the responsibilities listed, and if you are here then have open communication with your manager on things you like or don't or want. Kobie is willing to work with you (but it can be a challenge) if you do a good job, show interest and initiative - push, put in the extra mile, are a positive person.

Cons

Lack of communication from cross-departments. Poor recruiting. Do not rely on a bonus.

2. "Lots of in between time"

Former Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Irving, TX

I worked at Kobie Marketing for less than a year

Pros

The only thing that I would say I like about this job is that you have ALOT of time in between calls. You work with different campaigns and help people redeem rewards. The customer accumulate a certain amount of points and redeem the point for cash back, gift cards, merchandise, etc. I only work with one campaign and maybe thats why it is extremely slow for me. Most people have a list 2 campaigns but they are still really slow. I was hired through a temp agency Ranstad, which is I believe the only way you can get hired.

Cons

We had to do a virtual training because no one at the location I am in knew anything about the campaign that we were going to be taking calls for. There was no one in the room and we had to listen to a lady talking through the phone which can be a difficult learning experience. It took two weeks for the company to have our badges made. They have a point system so you get 20 points for the whole year. All of their systems run really slow. I have to log out of my computer at least 3 times a day, and have had to have my headset changed out twice already. Managers here are can be messy and will watch your every move like you are a kid.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Kobie Marketing.