1. "Finally found the BEST workplace I have ever worked at"

Current Employee - Web/Graphic Designer

I have been working at Keirton full-time for less than a year

Pros

This review has been long overdue and nothing has changed with my experience with Keirton. I have been an employee of the company for about 8 months and it's been a privilege to be part of not only this growing industry but what I would consider as the BEST company out there competing in this industry. The company values each employee and their personal growth. Throughout my various experiences working for many business owners, Jay hands down is the best CEO I have worked for. A lot of it comes down to his insight, knowledge, belief, transparency and confidence with his employees. What I truly value the most about Keirton is the people that make out what the company is all about. It's very easy to get caught up with day-to-day tasks working at Keirton and you can easily lose time and opportunity to interact with people. To help build a cross-department relationship, the company creates social events such as Beer Fridays, casual outdoor events like Snowboarding, BBQ, Exit Room and etc. It is fun and challenging to work at Keirton... and that's fine! That means the company is doing things right.

Cons

The pain that comes with the path of growing rapidly, it can be difficult at times to not feel stressed and burnt out.

Keirton Response

July 7, 2020People & Culture Leader

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for supporting us while we continue to grow.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Doing great things!"

Current Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Ferndale, WA

I have been working at Keirton full-time for less than a year

Pros

Keirton Ferndale is a happy group of individuals.

Cons

Small building with too many things packed in. But this will change soon.

Keirton Response

July 7, 2020People & Culture Leader

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

2. "The most challenging AND rewarding job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Supply Chain Manager in Ferndale, WA

I have been working at Keirton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Quarterly goal-setting focuses work and offers rewards for a job well done. Friendly and casual workplace. Work/life balance is a priority. Leadership team listens and shares. Mental health awareness. Beer Fridays!

Cons

Seasonality in business can lead to some stressful times during the year.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Keirton.