1. "Best Company I have worked for in years"

Current Employee - Vice President, Marketing in Surrey, BC

I have been working at Keirton full-time for less than a year

Pros

As a long-time consultant I have worked alongside a large amount of companies. From massive corporations to small startups, I was able to get an inside look as to how they ran their business, interfaced with vendors and treated their employees. Very early in my career I had one stop with small start up that was only 5 people deep. It was the great mix of driven people that truly cared about the work that was done but also cared about each other personally. This small but nimble group had always set the standard for how I view all companies. Since joining Keirton 9 months ago, I can say that a new standard has been set. For an office of this size, it is impressive to feel how everyone is driving in the same direction. From morning huddles, to quarterly townhalls management is very transparent with goals and initiatives. Internal growth is welcome, staff is offered training opportunities and bonuses are tied to specific work deliverables. From a culture standpoint, there are BBQs, beer Fridays, an in-office gym and company excursions. The biggest one for me though is having a leader in the CEO Jay Evans. He has such a vision of the industry and does well to not only facilitate greatness but also cares about his people and drives our Mental Health initiatives in office. When a leader shows both care in the business but in his people as well it is hard to not be inspired. Since joining, I have recommended Keirton to many of my network. It truly is a great place to work.

Cons

Office space is tight but when you are a company that is growing as fast as ours it is to be expected. Parking spots fill up quick but there is always plenty of free street parking. Employee benefits packages need to be revisited. Living in Vancouver, the commute to Surrey isn't ideal, but considering it is counter traffic it is only a 25 min drive and given the makeup of the team, it is fully worth it.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Doing great things!"

Current Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Ferndale, WA

I have been working at Keirton full-time for less than a year

Pros

Keirton Ferndale is a happy group of individuals.

Cons

Small building with too many things packed in. But this will change soon.

2. "The most challenging AND rewarding job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Supply Chain Manager in Ferndale, WA

I have been working at Keirton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Quarterly goal-setting focuses work and offers rewards for a job well done. Friendly and casual workplace. Work/life balance is a priority. Leadership team listens and shares. Mental health awareness. Beer Fridays!

Cons

Seasonality in business can lead to some stressful times during the year.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Keirton.