Keirton - Long-term employee for a reason | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Long-term employee for a reason"

Current Employee - Office Manager, EA

I have been working at Keirton full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been at Keirton for over 9 years, working my way up to new roles the entire way. There are many opportunities to grow with-in the company, and especially so right now. Great diverse culture, intentionally set by the Core Values the company instills. Many benefits offered including contributions to savings, further education and training for professional development, employee incentives, socials and celebrations.

Cons

None other than lack of office, shop and parking space; all of which will soon be no problem.

Keirton2020-02-01

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The most challenging AND rewarding job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Supply Chain Manager in Ferndale, WA

I have been working at Keirton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Quarterly goal-setting focuses work and offers rewards for a job well done. Friendly and casual workplace. Work/life balance is a priority. Leadership team listens and shares. Mental health awareness. Beer Fridays!

Cons

Seasonality in business can lead to some stressful times during the year.

Continue reading
    Keirton2020-02-02
  2. "Hey you, Click here!"

Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Keirton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I'm two weeks away from my second year with Keirton Inc. I work remotely in the US and cover a few states within my territory. My position in the company requires close to 60% travel. As a Territory Sales Manager or Field Rep, you will be covering a large territory by car & plane. Relax, you do get the weekend's off and they don't expect you to work 12 hour days. If you enjoy traveling, meeting new people, building strong relationships, and building something special... look no further! Typical work week's are Monday -Friday with the weekends off. Exceptions to this would be trade shows or vendor days with our retailers which happen maybe 6-10 times a year. I've watched the company grow from 48 employees to now almost 80. I've witnessed promotions achieved within the company. Hard work, commitment, and being a team player pays off in the long run here. My Pros: I love my work family, I've never once felt micro-managed, You own your role in the company, Good Healthcare benefits, Travel Reimbursements - build those points up! Vacation time is great - specifically the longer you work here, Retirement Plan, Profit Sharing, Good base salary with quarterly bonuses that are achievable, fun office environment - I fly into Canada about 2-3 times a year. No drama, We really don't have a lot of turnover, We really do help businesses grow - which is a great feeling to have at the end of every work day. Our leadership team actually listens to what our employees say, want, and need. Which is a huge plus in my book.

Cons

It can be stressful at times and that's the only reason why I gave this review 4 stars instead of 5. Forecasting for any industry is never easy. Traveling quite a bit can sometimes get old. Until I remember working my corporate desk job 3 years ago and laugh. That being said, if you're not a little stressed from time to time, you most likely don't care anymore. At least that's what I've noticed. Some of these reviews have complaints about the parking. I don't work at the main office so I don't notice this. The last I heard a month ago, we're looking to move into a bigger building soon - So maybe take a breathe and "Walk it off" - Dad joke. We could use more team players. We gradually get busier every quarter, especially in the US with new states opening up. So hiring the right people to fill these new roles is crucial to our companies growth.

Continue reading
    Keirton2020-02-06

Discover more reviews about Keirton.