Keg Restaurants - One of the best kitchen jobs you can have | Glassdoor.ca

"One of the best kitchen jobs you can have"

Current Employee - Prep/Line Cook in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Keg Restaurants part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Discounts are a bonus Amazing environment The whole restaurant lights me up even if I'm feeling down The staff here are my family and I can't stress enough how amazing the employees and the managers are! The culture is amazing the laughter makes my day every time I'm working

Cons

When its busy like every kitchen does, the stress does rise during the rush

Advice to Management

There is no advice that I can give that would improve the already amazing managers

Keg Restaurants2018-06-13

"Great company, amazing people!"

Current Employee - Bar Server in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at Keg Restaurants part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The Keg is an amazing place to work. Whether you want a full time job or are a part time student, the company works with you. I have had very skilled and real managers. I haven't ever worked for a company before that supports the employees as much. From the flexible hours to the staff discount.

Cons

The job is stressful but compensation is worth it. The restaurant doesn't open until 4 so morning jobs aren't possible.

Advice to Management

Currently my GM Howie is beyond understanding however expects for his employees to work hard. I have no words besides keep it up!

Keg Restaurants2018-12-12

Keg Restaurants Response

January 7, 2019Corporate Training Manager

Thanks for leaving such a great review! We're so happy you enjoy your work environment! I've passed this along to your GM and management team so they can see the impact they're making.

2. "Overall great place to work"

Current Employee - Server in Irving, TX

I have been working at Keg Restaurants part-time for more than 6 years

Pros

works well with schedule. especially for college students.

Cons

Sometimes management is hard to deal with. I get the impression they don't care much how long you have worked for them. you can be there for 5 years or more and it doesn't matter to them they treat people the same even if they have been there for only a few months.

Keg Restaurants2019-04-28

Discover more reviews about Keg Restaurants.