Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 8 years

Paid well/great benefits

Sep 13, 2020 - Psychiatric Social Clerk in Fontana, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The healthcare for employees and their family is amazing and at no cost to the employee. The pay increases are great as well as vacation, flex days and sick time.

Cons

As with most large companies, the upper management only care about numbers. It’s always about getting the best numbers on a piece of paper with less employees doing the job.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great culture, benefits, and compensation.

May 24, 2021 - Project Manager in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Diversity, retirement package, employee benefits, tuition, salary, annual bonus, pay raise program, opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Remote work not allowed in every state due to tax rules, but most major states are allowed.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Company poor upper management

May 12, 2021 - Medical Social Worker (MSW) in Brentwood, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people to work with. The best Social Work Team I have ever worked with and you really fall in love with the company and what your role is. I loved my job but I resigned because I became a target/radar for my supervisors. I would have dedicated my life career to Kaiser, and I worked my butt off to get there. I finally had my dream job, two weeks into working their things changed. Let me just say that nit picking and never giving any positive redirection just negative feedback will break someones spirit. Educate yourselves its your key to a good job!!

Cons

You will only get hired if you know someone and if you have years experiance. There is no room to start with kasier and to be trained as you grow in your profession. Poor communication and negative feedback is given. Director goes by the manager says about you so if your not liked by the office manager your position will not pass probation. If you have adhd and struggle with any learning disabilities do not even apply!! I resigned and left gracefully but I also was bullied by the director who has a record of bullying her employees!! And she's untouchable because her partner is the CEO of my region. Any formal complaint would disappear or get" swept under the rug" And why make eniemies that could possiably hurt me somewhere down the road.

3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Kaiser Permanente.