1. "Good place"

4.0

I worked at Kahuna full-time

Pros

People are nice and workload is not much

Cons

Focus too much on engineers

Other Employee Reviews

"Excellent Learning Environment"

5.0
    Former Employee - Solutions Consultant in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Kahuna full-time for less than a year

Pros

Insanely passionate colleagues and leadership. 100% ownership of projects. Budget for professional growth and learning opportunities. A unique approach to a growing problem.

Cons

Due to the growth stage of the company and market, there can be an unlimited workload if you do not set boundaries!

Continue reading

"Talent Wins Games, Teamwork Wins Championships"

4.0
    Former Employee - Solutions Engineer

I worked at Kahuna full-time for more than a year

Pros

Coming from an engineering role in a large corporation, I was both eager and nervous at the start of my first client-facing role on the Technical Services team at Kahuna. In a matter of weeks, I grew to love the work, the team, and the pace at which I was learning new things. Everyone is extremely knowledgable, and their motivation and willingness to help each other is contagious. Although I only spent a year there, I was able to obtain extremely marketable skills that will follow me for the rest of my career.

Cons

Overall company growth could have been better in the past year but that’s primarily due to hiring a new CEO and some organizational changes. As with most personnel shifts, it takes time to get people onboard with the next play that’s being called. Kahuna also faces the same challenges many startups do in finding the right product/market fit, but they have the right amount of talent working there to overcome this obstacle.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Kahuna.