1. "The best!"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Toronto, ON

I worked at Ipsos full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Amazing people to work with. I worked out of the Toronto office, learned a lot and made some lifelong friendships. - Your work does not go unnoticed. If you work hard, and ensure visibility, you will get credit. - Opportunity to be a part of multiple initiatives outside your day to day job... social committees, client events, charity drives, and even reputable projects that the company runs.

Cons

- The hours are not great (10-12 work days are normal). That said, I think this is the normal at a lot of places. I do think you get a lot out of working hard. Best for a career stage when you don't have a family or major responsibilities outside of work. - Some may see the pay as lower than average (although its in line with other agencies). There are ways around it, you just need to make sure your voice is heard and you prove your worth.

Continue reading

"Excellent company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Ipsos full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Ipsos is a very large company, with thousands of employees in the US only and many more abroad but it doesn't feel that way. Senior leadership is very approachable and transparent, there are many employee resource groups, happy hours, great office parties. At the same time you get the opportunity to work with most Fortune 500 clients. The Generation Ipsos program for analysts and senior analysts makes you rotate across various areas of the company, working on very different kind of projects and in different industries. Promotions can be quite fast, I know a VP who started at entry level 5 years ago in SMX and a President who started at entry level 12 years ago. The company is very family friendly, benefits are good, PTO is very generous and the new Family Leave policy is amazing.

Cons

Some projects can be very intense from a WLB perspective. It can take time to get resources to help. Some teams work on antiquated systems.

Continue reading
  2. COVID-19

"Great Company"

Former Employee - Vice President in Detroit, MI

I worked at Ipsos full-time

Pros

Interesting work, great people, great relationships with clients, socially conscious company and great place overall

Cons

Recent reduction in forces due to COVID but that's happening to many companies, don't blame them

Discover more reviews about Ipsos.