Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great company with excellent benefits

Jan 5, 2021 - Customer Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

* good benefits * opportunity to work with different teams * people who genuinely care about doing a good job * engaged leadership team

Cons

* work/life balance can be an issue but this is something that can be discussed with a manager * no room for advancement in some teams

1. Intuit - Tax and Bookkeeping Experts | Division of Intuit
    5.0
    Current Employee

Best Company I have ever worked for

Jun 16, 2021 - Bookkeeper in Tulare, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They actually care about you. No joke, they take what you have to say into serious consideration.

Cons

I do not have any Cons about this company. This is truly the best employer that I have worked for.

Continue reading
  2. Intuit - Tax and Bookkeeping Experts | Division of Intuit
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.temporary-former, less than 1 year

Company Monitors this Website

Jun 15, 2021 - Seasonal Tax Expert in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Honesty there are some good pros at Intuit. They pay better than HR Block and offer better flexibility. HR Block offers 'flexible' schedule but that often means you don't get a lot of hours if you aren't willing to work at certain times. My manager was awesome, I really liked her. Also the 401k matches 6%. That being said, your pay will be better if you work for a mom and pop place. I'm not saying that the pay is bad - just that your earning potential is capped.

Cons

The company must be monitoring this website. There were more honest reviews and then all of a sudden in May 2021 the site got swamped with 5 star reviews. It is a call center job, the turbo tax training is inadequate and then you get thrown to the wolves, the hiring process is assembly line (I found was literally blocked from one recruiter's phone because all questions go to the second recruiter on the assembly line and I had a question and she never return my call and blocked me (super rude!). This is an IT company where metrics matter. I'm planning on coming back next tax season. Its a decent place to work I just don't see long term prospects and I don't like that these reviews are suddenly so glowing.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Intuit.