"Nicht empfehlenswert"

1.0
    Current Employee - Senior Program Manager in Neubiberg

I have been working at Intel Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Das Unternehmen ist ein Riese, daher ist es relativ stabil.

Cons

Wettbewerb im negativsten Sinne des Wortes auf allen Ebenen. Wer andere nicht ersticht, wird erstochen, so lautet die Devise des Unternehmens.

1. "Great Place to Intern"

5.0
    Former Intern - Package R&D Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Intel Corporation for less than a year

Pros

- Everyone was really nice and encouraging. My manager, team, buddy, and others I interacted with all made time to help and mentor me, and I felt like my opinion mattered and was respected. - Open culture. I was able to have 1:1s with Staff and Principal Engineers to discuss their experience, career path, etc. really easy. - I was given the opportunity to work cross-functionally with other teams which gave me greater insight into how different teams function and helped boost my resume.

Cons

- There was A LOT of politics that went on between managers. Not unique to Intel, but it was definitely a distraction. - Performance metrics were unclear, and it was never explained what performance was required to warrant a return offer. - General lack of communication between teams led to me wasting a lot of time on a project that was no longer needed.

2. "Great Place to Work at"

5.0
    Former Intern - Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Intel Corporation

Pros

team was very helpful and accommodating

Cons

certain floors are not modern and look like a dungeon

Discover more reviews about Intel Corporation.