Insight Global - SCAM!!!! (All reviews on here are posted by current employees who are forced to do so by management) | Glassdoor.ca

"SCAM!!!! (All reviews on here are posted by current employees who are forced to do so by management)"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON

I worked at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

-I guess the account managers do end up making money (which you will make elsewhere if you have skills)

Cons

-They scam recent college grads into working in a boiler room environment, paying them very little with the promises of someday making hundreds of thousands as an Account Manager -If ever investigated this company will be shut down due to several unethical practices

Advice to Management

-You're worthless human beings

Insight Global2017-03-12
  1. "The best recruiter that I have worked with."

Current Contractor - Utilization Management Nurse in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global for less than a year

Pros

Constant communication with recruiter, easy onboarding The recruiter I have been working with is Olivia. She has been really patient with me, guiding me through the process and answering all my questions (and I have plenty!) since Day 1. From the interview process to my 4th month in, she’s been very assisting. I like that she sends me a quick message every now and then just to check how I’m doing at work. Not... once during my assignment did I feel like I have no support at all because she makes herself available if you have any questions. She has been a pleasure to work with. Thank you Olivia for all that you do! I appreciate you.

Cons

No holiday pay, medical benefits are expensive.

Insight Global2019-12-11

"Read Carefully"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in San Jose, CA

I worked at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Challenging position so you learn to work efficiently. If you do well, you can make a lot of money

Cons

Well basically it's pretty bad. This is not a "5 star review", the only reason I rated it 5 stars is because when I accepted the job, I didn't see the bad reviews so I thought this company was a good. Once I was about 8 months in and truly fed up with Insight Global, I looked at the 1 star reviews figuring I couldn't be the only one and people wrote pages and pages of true bad reviews on Insight Global. A person on... average quits every 1.5 weeks(we tracked it). Some of the account managers are pretty rude because they are doing so well and think they own the place but not all of them are rude. When you put in your two weeks, they let you go on the spot and I didn't get my two weeks pay, even though in the agreement that I signed said I would receive 2 weeks severance pay. They sell you on the fact that you get a 10k bump in pay after 6 months which is BS because once you turn salary you make less because you can't work overtime anymore(well you do work way over 8 hours but you just don't get paid more for it). You really do feel like a number here. The company itself makes a TON of money every single week yet we had to pay for our own Christmas and boat party. One Sales Manager in particular is bad and he makes a lot of people feel very uncomfortable, including myself. All in all, I would not make this your first choice. After this go to the lowest reviews, If you notice, a lot of the positive reviews are one to two sentences long and the lowest reviews are paragraphs long. If so many people actually raved about this company like they( college recruiters and upper management) say they do, it should show in the reviews. I really have no problem with hard work and long hours. It's how they treat people that I don't like. Health plans are pretty bad and they only match up to $250 dollars for your 401K. $250 is 2 grocery trips..

Insight Global2018-01-30

Discover more reviews about Insight Global.