Insight Global - SCAM!!!! (All reviews on here are posted by current employees who are forced to do so by management) | Glassdoor.ca

"SCAM!!!! (All reviews on here are posted by current employees who are forced to do so by management)"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON

I worked at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

-I guess the account managers do end up making money (which you will make elsewhere if you have skills)

Cons

-They scam recent college grads into working in a boiler room environment, paying them very little with the promises of someday making hundreds of thousands as an Account Manager -If ever investigated this company will be shut down due to several unethical practices

Continue reading
    Insight Global2017-03-12

Insight Global Response

March 28, 2017PR Manager

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We value the feedback we receive through Glassdoor, however we feel that your accusations are inaccurate. Insight Global is committed to following Glassdoor’s community guidelines. In doing so, we encourage employees and contractors to provide us with their honest feedback. Additionally, we provide our internal employees the opportunity to start their career in an entry level position with advancement opportunities and the ability to increase their earnings substantially based on hard work.

Continue reading
  1. "Positive and Supportive Company"

Current Contractor - IT Support in Mason, OH

I have been working at Insight Global for less than a year

Pros

I met with multiple people who aided my job process and supported me in getting started quickly and efficiently. Directions were always clear and concise.

Cons

There have been no cons so far.

Insight Global2020-04-03

"Read Carefully"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in San Jose, CA

I worked at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Challenging position so you learn to work efficiently. If you do well, you can make a lot of money

Cons

Well basically it's pretty bad. This is not a "5 star review", the only reason I rated it 5 stars is because when I accepted the job, I didn't see the bad reviews so I thought this company was a good. Once I was about 8 months in and truly fed up with Insight Global, I looked at the 1 star reviews figuring I couldn't be the only one and people wrote pages and pages of true bad reviews on Insight Global. A person on average quits every 1.5 weeks(we tracked it). Some of the account managers are pretty rude because they are doing so well and think they own the place but not all of them are rude. When you put in your two weeks, they let you go on the spot and I didn't get my two weeks pay, even though in the agreement that I signed said I would receive 2 weeks severance pay. They sell you on the fact that you get a 10k bump in pay after 6 months which is BS because once you turn salary you make less because you can't work overtime anymore(well you do work way over 8 hours but you just don't get paid more for it). You really do feel like a number here. The company itself makes a TON of money every single week yet we had to pay for our own Christmas and boat party. One Sales Manager in particular is bad and he makes a lot of people feel very uncomfortable, including myself. All in all, I would not make this your first choice. After this go to the lowest reviews, If you notice, a lot of the positive reviews are one to two sentences long and the lowest reviews are paragraphs long. If so many people actually raved about this company like they( college recruiters and upper management) say they do, it should show in the reviews. I really have no problem with hard work and long hours. It's how they treat people that I don't like. Health plans are pretty bad and they only match up to $250 dollars for your 401K. $250 is 2 grocery trips..

Insight Global2018-01-30

Discover more reviews about Insight Global.