Cover image for Info-Tech Research Group

Current Employee, more than 5 years

A Great Place to Work and Getting Better Every Year

Feb. 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

In my time at Info-Tech there have been a few constants: - I'm consistently given new opportunities to grow and shape my career - I have always had a supportive and encouraging manager - I have always felt respected and know that I can speak up and have my feedback heard and acted upon All of these are great reasons to work here. Add this to the other perks (yearly training allowance, RRSP matching, work-life balance, great offices and even better people) and the fact that we're selling a product that helps make our members' lives and jobs easier and you've got an incredible place to work. Even with all of the above pros, my favorite thing about Info-Tech is that the company is improving every year. For some people, this means working in an ever-changing environment and can be stressful, but if you are able to adapt to change you'll see an organization that is maturing and always improving. Info-Tech is growing at an incredible rate, there are always new opportunities, and our processes are maturing and improving. Most of the cons that I would have listed when I started at Info-Tech no longer exist because they have been acted upon by management. Long story short: Info-Tech is a great place to work.

Cons

Like I said above, Info-Tech is maturing which means that processes are regularly being adjusted/changed (in my opinion, for the better). If you have a hard time adapting to change then this may be difficult for you. Although I have always had a positive experience with my managers I have noticed that some employees have a tougher time having their voices heard (how often this is an issue varies from department to department).

5 people found this review helpful

Info-Tech Research Group Response

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are committed to constantly evolving to create the best place to work, especially as we continue to grow; we're happy to have such a great team along for the ride. Thank you for the feedback, as well. Feedback across all levels of the organization helps us to be better and is consistently acted on, with many of the improvements you've indicated in your review coming directly from this internal feedback loop. Please continue to share your perspective with your manager and HR, as well as in the engagement surveys. Your input is valuable!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Helping other IT professionals find an easier transformation journey

Aug. 16, 2022 - Principal Research Director in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Info-Tech research and advisory positions are the perfect combination of coaching and consulting. Using research blueprints as a "choose your own adventure" guide, analysts provide support and guidance to teach Members how to fish. The company has a strong collaboration culture and employee focus. The Member value proposition is incredible. Company growth is strong.

Cons

Growth is exceeding staffing, but the team is actively hiring. Operates as a small, proprietor business still. Sales-driven culture focused on retention and growth.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Stay Away

Nov. 30, 2022 - Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

remote work is a plus and truly the only one I can think of

Cons

zero work life balance and the comp is well under industry average Info Tech isn't Gartner, the brand doesn't have the recognition or value associated with it with in the end user world. we are told to sell on being a lower cost option but at the end of the day my prospects didn't care about the money they cared about the long term value and the ability to actually deliver on it. constant client dissatisfaction, in fighting, OTE's that are no where in site, meetings added daily that aren't valuable or revenue generating The desperation f this company is sometjign I have never experienced in any way. the non ethical selling is something I cant get behind and will never. out of 6 renewals in FY22 I got one in ater years of work and they cut their spedn by 65% they tout that they have Ex Gartner leadership who are 5 or 10 years removed and lots of retread ex Gartner and Forrester people who are on their 3rd or 4th role since.

2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Info-Tech Research Group.

Info-Tech Research Group Careers

Cover image for Info-Tech Research Group

A unique employee experience: Our biggest perk is working with high performing A-players! However, here are some of the other things we...More

• Benefits
  • Core Values
  • Grow Your Career
  • We Are In The News

Info-Tech Research Group Photos