Employee Review

Current Employee

Great place to work!

May 16, 2021 - Sales Director in London, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Info-Tech is a great place to work. There's a fantastic culture, great perks and good compensation.

Cons

There always seems to be a lot of change. An ability to adapt is key to be happy and successful working here.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Regional Field Director

Jun 10, 2021 - Regional Field Director in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Info-Tech has an amazing client focused culture, with a ton of talented people to deliver on that vision. They are well differentiated in the research and advisory space, and are filling a big tactical need that exists. This is the catalyst for ITRG's rapid growth, which creates a nice amount of career opportunity. As a Field Dir., I'm given the latitude and tools I need to run my business within a business, and own my success. It's nice to have managers that value your skill set and experience. One of my favorite organizations to work for to-date.

Cons

As high growth company, there are the normal hiccups that come with refining process to meet the new needs, team and product expansion/tweaking, etc. It's a great problem to have though, and leadership is in-tune and focused on managing it.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great place to grow!

Feb 21, 2021 - Research Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun place to work with a lot of room for growth.

Cons

Direction from the top can be inconsistent sometimes.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Info-Tech Research Group.