Employee Review

Current Employee

Great place to work

Jan 25, 2021 - Client Success Specialist in Stamford, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, work life balance, culture

Cons

Pay could be higher and more competitive

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Indeed

Jun 17, 2021 - Sales Representative in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Works great! Highly recommend using the site to find your next position!

Cons

No downside to the service, it's all great!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Going Downhill & Low Pay for a "Tech" Company

May 26, 2021 - Customer Service Team Lead in Stamford, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Remote, work from home, good health/vision/dental, and mostly everyone is welcoming!

Cons

Workloads are often mismatched and sold to you as temporary until they can hire someone else. This happens A LOT. You will always be covering for someone. SLT seems to have a clear vision but it's not being executed well. They are forcing products to roll out quickly that are half-baked and then act shocked when our Enterprise clients are angry the products do not work or break etc. CS and Sales are on the front lines of these conversations as all other teams at Indeed refuse to be client facing. You will never get a market standard salary. Indeed is low paying in comparison to the industry and you can expect very small raises and HUGE pay bands. Externals will be brought in at the top of a pay band doing half the work of people that started just a few years ago. So it's causing a lot of turnover.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Indeed Response

Senior Employer Brand Program Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Firstly, we encourage all employees to have regular catch ups with their manager to discuss their workloads, goals and career development aspirations. We also strongly encourage employees to have 1:1 skip-level manager check-ins if facing problems, as well as reaching out to your HRBP so they are aware and can provide feedback upwards as well. Secondly, we are committed to providing transparent and fair compensation to our employees, and review salaries annually as part of our merit process. Our salary ranges are determined by the local labor markets where Indeed hires and has established business operations. We also rely on feedback from our global recruiters on salary ranges for hires in the market, employees leaving Indeed for other opportunities and external consultants who assess our data from an independent and unbiased standpoint. We would like to invite you to have a confidential conversation with our team about your feedback, so we may learn more and improve. Please reach out at inside@indeed.com. Thank you.

Discover more reviews about Indeed.