InVision - Amazing work environment | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Amazing work environment"

Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing work life balance, pay is good with a set structure to advance. Company culture is great, everyone is happy to be here and passionate about the company & the work! The benefits and perks are fantastic, you cant beat work from home.

Cons

None so far, I've loved working . here!

InVision2019-05-20

"Cultural/Growth Issues + Increasing Attrition"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

- half day fridays - tech stack is modern - decent benefits except 401k match

Cons

signs of toxic management: - entire teams have been let go with zero communication from any level of management - some engineering managers are overly aggressive/abrasive and contribute heavily to task churn - constant talk of high attrition amongst rank and file engineers also present: - high amount of tech debt - design/architectural issues present in many teams contributing to brittle services - negative inter-team...

Advice to Management

Stop chasing features and start cleaning up the 2+ years of accumulated tech debt

InVision2019-06-10

"Look no further!"

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Truly feel as though I am part of something dynamic and innovative. This is the first role I have had that has been 100% remote and InVision has made it so much easier to get acclimated. The work/life balance is great and I feel valued on a daily basis. There are also excellent and competitive perks/benefits.

Cons

There have been some typical growing pains but it's a good problem to have! The organization is hiring smart, talented individuals and we're growing rapidly.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. It is clear employees are being heard and valued. Continue being transparent. The last few all company meetings have been great!

InVision2019-04-29

Discover more reviews about InVision.