InVision - Hands down, best job I've ever had! | Glassdoor.ca

"Hands down, best job I've ever had!"

Current Employee - Design

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Company vision - Some of the best people I've met - Distributed team: it's great to work with such a high bar of diverse talent and interact daily with team members from around world - Great perks and benefits

Cons

- Remote work isn't for everyone, communication at times can be tricky.. But some of these challenges have made me develop skills that I would not have picked up anywhere else!

Advice to Management

Keep inspiring your teams do great work. You've created a strong culture and are building something amazing!

InVision2018-03-15
  1. "Amazing work environment"

Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing work life balance, pay is good with a set structure to advance. Company culture is great, everyone is happy to be here and passionate about the company & the work! The benefits and perks are fantastic, you cant beat work from home.

Cons

None so far, I've loved working . here!

InVision2019-05-20

"Cultural/Growth Issues + Increasing Attrition"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

- half day fridays - tech stack is modern - decent benefits except 401k match

Cons

signs of toxic management: - entire teams have been let go with zero communication from any level of management - some engineering managers are overly aggressive/abrasive and contribute heavily to task churn - constant talk of high attrition amongst rank and file engineers also present: - high amount of tech debt - design/architectural issues present in many teams contributing to brittle services - negative inter-team...

Advice to Management

Stop chasing features and start cleaning up the 2+ years of accumulated tech debt

InVision2019-06-10

Discover more reviews about InVision.