InVision - InVision is an amazing place to work | Glassdoor.ca

"InVision is an amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the biggest pros working at InVision is that you always get opportunities to make an impact on the organization outside of your daily responsibilities. You need to work hard to get them but should you be willing to they are yours for the taking. You are also surrounded by so many smart amazing people that are always willing to provide assistance. The Company is on a rocket-ship trajectory right now so the... entire team is working extra hard and rallying around our goals in order to continue to hit them. Management is always checking in and open to hearing the teams ideas. In fact, the people that are hired are sometimes specifically chosen for the unique ways that they can make an impact. Working remote is also amazing as you are trusted and have freedom to work how and when you want for the most part. Work hard and you will be rewarded.

Cons

It is sometimes easy to get isolated working remotely so you need to be disciplined and make sure that does not happen. You have to learn to "toot your own horn" a little bit but It is worth it. Honestly its not that big of a con.

Advice to Management

Keep being the way you are. The vision for the company is amazing and I love where we are going. The one thing to improve upon is as we continue to grow at such a fast rate is make sure that the exchange of ideas stays the same and we continue to have open communication.

InVision2016-11-02
  1. "Demand Generation Coordinator Review - InVisionapp"

Current Employee - Demand Generation Coordinator

I have been working at InVision full-time

Pros

Remote life, amazing flexibility, and great people

Cons

Less face to face contact with coworkers

InVision2019-11-15
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Sr Software Engineer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fully remote company and great people! I've been working with really smart and friendly people over the last year, with a great PM and EM. What I really like is that, as long as we deliver, we can take some time during the day to deal with whatever life throws at you (or your family).

Cons

Unlimited PTO, hard to tell when to take PTO. Am I taking too much? Am I not taking enough?

Advice to Management

Please remove unlimited PTO and set a fixed number of weeks

InVision2019-12-03

Discover more reviews about InVision.