Employee Review

Former Employee

good place

Feb 25, 2021 - Hertz Management Trainee in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

fun, people, management, growth, team

Cons

long hours, tough customers weekends

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

cleaner

Jan 19, 2021 - Cleaner in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

great place to work for everyone

Cons

nothing bad to announce now

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

High Pros and High Cons

May 9, 2021 - District Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with Hertz a long 10 years. I love my Co-workers and I enjoy many parts of the job. The corporation gives both extreamly great benefits but also negativity. I love the company car, the pay is fair for the position, and bonuses are nice.

Cons

However we get these terrible surveys that are suppossed to rank the location but the customers are mad at corporate policy, 1800#, roadside ext. Yet at ground level we are to answer for it. They have a terrible outlook on how to book cars allowing customers to book and walk In for a vehicle you don't have on the lot. The regional GM is a joke, and I in general have always liked my bosses, so me saying he is a tool... really means he is a corporate pushing shell of a man. While COVID happened they made the worst most cost expense ideas leading to even more issues and dug a huge hole. Then to get out of it they punished the ground level employees with layoffs and location closures, gave senior management bonuses, then later reopened locations and just left those employees to struggle. What an awful company to work for. For someone with no morals and who love to take advantage of those corporate advantages then it's a great place, but if you care about ethics and people it's probably not for you. It will leave you feeling like an empty shell of a person being yelled at that your ruining peoples trips, vacations, day, week, so on just because the company doesn't care.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Hertz.