Heritage Education Funds - associate enrolment director | Glassdoor.ca

"associate enrolment director"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I worked at Heritage Education Funds part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

its good door opener for financial advise

Cons

The upfront fee , which the company gives fancy names like membership fee or scholarship fee.The portfolio is fill of bonds and hardly any equity into it. I wonder why no certified financial planner sells Heritage product or in general group RESP. Most of group resp is sold to immigrants , who do not understand English very well. I feel guilty by selling group resp to my clients in past.

Advice to Management

You should revamp the Portfolio and hire educated professionals as sales person, instead of cab drivers or house wives. You should give a choice to client to have NO sales charges and now please do not tell me that you have Impression plan , which is not even 1 percent of sales and mostly agent sells group resp by not explaining upfront fees.

Heritage Education Funds2016-03-25

Other Employee Reviews

"Extremely nice place to work"

I worked at Heritage Education Funds

Pros

Heritage Education Funds have a fostering environment filled with people who value growth of the company as much as the growth of each individual contributing.

Cons

Can be a bit too relaxing sometimes, may not be for people who need constant challenges in their lives.

Heritage Education Funds2015-02-15
    • "Decent place to work"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager

I worked at Heritage Education Funds full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice people, good general atmosphere, good cause

Cons

Pay isn't up to par with other comparable jobs, priorities change quickly, project scopes change often

Heritage Education Funds2019-06-20

Discover more reviews about Heritage Education Funds.