Heartland Dental - Happiest Hygienist on the West Coast of Florida! | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Happiest Hygienist on the West Coast of Florida!"

Current Employee - Dental Hygienist in Lakewood Ranch, FL

I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the most important benefits working for Heartland is being able to give my patients the best oral health care with top of the line technology, Doctors and surrounding staff. Heartland takes care of their employees.

Cons

There are no cons that I have experienced yet.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Doing the right thing at the right time in the right environment! ❤️

Heartland Dental2019-12-08
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - PMO

I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is an amazing DSO to work for. Dental teams are fully supported.

Cons

Not a con yet. This has been the best DSO.

Heartland Dental2020-01-16
  2. "Heartland Made Me a Believer"

Current Employee - Practice Manager of Operations in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time for less than a year

Pros

After working 10+ years in private practice, I made the switch. The structure and support that Heartland Dental offers its doctors, managers, administrators and clinical team are just outstanding. They provide everything so the doctor(s) can focus on providing the best dentistry possible and the team can stay motivated and enjoy work - and honestly, it shows to our patients. The pay and benefits are good, the company-wide incentives are fun and motivating, and the strong focus on patient care is apparent in every facet of the company. I would strongly recommend a career with Heartland Dental, it's more than just a job - it's being given an opportunity to function at a higher level and who doesn't want to go home at night knowing you're making a real difference?

Cons

I honestly haven't come across anything that the company doesn't already know about and doesn't already have people brainstorming ways for improvement. This company really listens to the needs of its employees.

Advice to Management

Keep finding quality, ambitious and caring doctors and support staff to keep growing this wonderful company!

Heartland Dental2020-01-13

Discover more reviews about Heartland Dental.