1. "NA"

5.0
    Current Employee - Business Associate in Bourbonnais, IL

I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work balance, pay and staff is excellent! I love the people that I work with.

Cons

Very expensive medical insurance, almost unaffordable for a single mother.

HR

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Your comments are greatly appreciated, and we will use your feedback as we continue to improve.

1. "Best supporting DSO out there"

5.0
    Current Employee - Practice Manager

I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time

Pros

Great benefits, training, leadership, support, compassionate

Cons

Most dentists ause this as a stepping stone to start their careers, leaving the team always looking for the "right fit"

HR

Thanks for taking the time to leave Heartland Dental a review! Your comments are much appreciated, and we will keep them in mind as we work to continue providing world-class support to our network.

2. "Review Update Heartland Dental"

4.0
    Current Employee - Dental Hygienist in Carlisle, PA

I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Can have weekends to be with my family. Endless continuing education available. Established hygiene mentor for our area.

Cons

Very concerning lack of pay reviews. It can be hard to get pay reviews/increases from individual offices. Over two years here waiting doing a great job for our small office. Big con is the fear of PMO, RMO retaliation or treatment if issues are pointed out. That fear is real and a huge stressful worry. Makes one feel not important or cared for due to lack of communication.

HR

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you are enjoying the training and work-life balance you receive as part of a Heartland Dental supported office. We read all reviews in an effort to take the information provided and maintain or improve the support we offer. That said, we are concerned to hear about your fears of retaliation. Our goal is to provide positive, proactive environments for our employees to thrive, and we are committed to making changes to uphold that. If you'd like to discuss the situation further, please reach out to us at feedback@heartland.com.

Discover more reviews about Heartland Dental.