"Family-oriented, supportive, forward-thinking, tons of opportunity."

5.0
    Current Employee - Recruitment Marketing Strategist in Effingham, IL

I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is so excited for what we have coming in the future. Because we are a bigger company, it can take time to roll out new things, but they're all worth it. At the center of all of the work and focus is making sure that we are helping our supported doctors have the time to take care of their patients their way without worrying about the paperwork and logistics that come with owning a dental practice. No idea is a bad idea, leadership is very open to hearing what you have to say to improve a process. Also, leadership is NOT inaccessible. They are around and involved and have not sold their souls to the status quo. Being proactive and identifying opportunities is valued over being negative and subscribing to the "this is the way we've always done it so why change" mentality. It has been a breath of fresh air coming from another corporation where a lot of people conformed to "that's just the way it is" before even considering if an obstacle could be bypassed.

Cons

I have yet to come across a con.

Continue reading

Heartland Dental Response

April 9, 2019HR

Thanks for taking time to write a review! One of the reasons we are able to offer great support is because of employees like you, and we are grateful for the contributions you have made to Heartland Dental. Thank you for being a valuable part of our Heartland Dental community!

1. "Heartland"

5.0
    Current Employee - PMO Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of support available. Great management.

Cons

In my opinion I don’t have any real cons

Heartland Dental Response

June 4, 2020HR

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are very glad to have you as a member of the Heartland Dental family. We appreciate you sharing your comments with us.

2. "Still about corporate numbers"

4.0
    Current Employee - Dentist

I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time

Pros

Salary, CE, location, and benefits

Cons

Little help or understanding from regional managers... Comes down to "numbers" like most corporations.

Discover more reviews about Heartland Dental.