Harris Computer - Project Manager | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Project Manager"

I have been working at Harris Computer full-time for less than a year

Pros

Harris truly expresses its values in the relationship between staff, management, and to those outside of the company. Great opportunities for growth and development and ongoing learning. Provided a voice to make change and impact for the future. Remote working is amazing and feels more connected than I ever did working in a co-locates environment. Blown away by the quality and depth of the people I get to work with every day. Looking forward to the journey ahead. Feel very thankful.

Cons

None really at this point

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Solidify Onboarding process. Continue to develop processes for project management that produce quality results - to take a lean perspective to save time and money and provide a better overall perspective of where and what and by whom.

Harris Computer2019-12-06
  1. "In House Promotion"

Current Employee - Contract Administrator in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Harris Computer full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I moved from a Sales Assistant position to the Contract Administrator position within in my business unit. The transition was easy with continuing to be an asset to the Sales team I had worked with for 6 years.

Cons

I have yet to discover a downside. Fast paced organization which is growing constantly.

Harris Computer2020-01-10
  2. "Unorganized and No Room for Improvement"

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Harris Computer full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work from home A lot of paid vacation

Cons

No room for improvement/promotions Low salary and very minor raises Management is unorganized Poor communication between upper management and employees

Advice to Management

Actually listen to your employees when they bring up problems and suggest ways to fix them rather than saying that you will discuss it in the future and then forget about it. Also include all employees on conversations or emails that pertain to them, rather than keeping them out of the loop. Also don't expect employees to work overtime in order to get something done when they were not the ones that got behind on their work.

Harris Computer2020-01-22

Discover more reviews about Harris Computer.