Harris Computer - Journey with Harris | Glassdoor.ca

"Journey with Harris"

I have been working at Harris Computer full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Harris promotes a culture of providing employees with diverse opportunities for a career path that fits their aspirations and interests. I've played a number of roles along my long and exciting journey and thoroughly enjoyed in each of those roles. Harris is a firm believer of building future leaders from within. The number of vertical markets, products and technology stacks promotes a vibrant ecosystem of cutting edge...

Cons

Harris does look for highly motivated individuals who are not averse to continuously learn and improve.

Advice to Management

Continue empowering and investing in people.

Harris Computer2019-01-08

Harris Computer Response

February 10, 2019Sr. Executive Vice President

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We will indeed continue to empower and invest in our employees.

1. "Great company to work for, treats employees great"

Current Employee - Research and Development in Richmond, BC

I have been working at Harris Computer for less than a year

Pros

-Flexible with time off -able to work remotely -Manger respects and values me as an employee

Cons

-sometimes disorganized, did not give clear direction at times which made it very hard to do my job

Advice to Management

Before starting a project, especially when using inexperienced interns, a clear more organized direction would have made the project take much less time

Harris Computer2019-07-29
  2. "The truth about Harris!"

Current Employee - Vice President Sales & Operations in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Harris Computer full-time

Pros

Harris is one of the leading companies to work for. They encourage employee growth, developing tomorrows leaders. Company culture and values. Company growth/success. Flexible work hours, work at home, remote. Knowledgeable team members. Work/Life balance is an important factor at Harris. Friday Breakfast is a great time catching up with team members.

Cons

Don't have anything negative to share.

Harris Computer2019-07-15

Discover more reviews about Harris Computer.