Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great if you’re hungry, creative and looking to challenge yourself.

Aug 12, 2019 - Director of Product in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pros and cons are biased by nature, I’d rather describe how we do things and let you make your own opinion. I’ve been here for 7 months and can confidently say that we’re in a very special place, yet one that is not for everyone. We’re after disrupting real estate, one of the most established and competitive markets. To love this kind of work, you’ve got to love the grind, creative problem solving, taking ownership and being persistent. Things move fast, objectives change and we need to adapt to the opportunities that come up. As of today, the product and engineering team is the most mature amongst all, and we’re working hard to grow our sales, marketing and operations capabilities as we get ready to expand to new cities. We’re all very aware of the opportunity that we have to build profound and long-lasting customer value. We take none of it for granted and are fully aware of the challenges that lay ahead and the personal and professional growth we’ll achieve by pursuing them. We value honesty and open communication and seek to create a space that welcomes ideas and collaboration. If you like what you’ve just read then you’ll like it here. I personally love it!

Cons

Please see the comment above.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Start-up company with friendly working environment

Dec 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. WFH 2. Friendly people 3. Fast-growing business

Cons

Not at the moment. Maybe need more organized

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great team, ambitious vision

Nov 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-solving an important problem -massive market -hardworking team -decisive leadership

Cons

-could be more celebration of milestones

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Guiker.