"Toxic, Hostile, Manipulative, Etc."

1.0

I worked at Grubhub full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pay is competitive and benefits are decent, although the healthcare is several steps below most of what I've experienced. Free food is good too, I guess.

Cons

Everything else. This was the worst job experience I've ever had. I hesitate to go into my full position or office location for fear of further retaliation, but suffice it to say that upper management and HR completely dismissed multiple complaints of harassment, unprofessional behavior, and discrimination that I raised, instead retaliating against me, working together to make my life a living hell by gaslighting me and undermining my authority and respect until I either quit or had such a severe nervous breakdown that my work suffered and they could fire me.

Continue reading
  1. "Love it!"

5.0
    Current Contractor - Delivery Driver in Pigeon Forge, TN
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Grubhub for less than a year

Pros

I make my own schedule, if I want to work more than I've scheduled myself I can. Make a good income.

Cons

In the area I live and deliver, it's very hard on my vehicle because it is mountains roads and distances can take up alot of time.

Continue reading
  2. "Great Company!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Corporate Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Grubhub full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company culture, wonderful onboarding experience, team, and staff are eager to help with anything. Grubhub has a great marketing team that helps drive leads to sales reps, robust product set to offer clients and a good tech stack.

Cons

None that I can see so far

Discover more reviews about Grubhub.