1. "Perfect"

Current Employee - Full Stack Java Developer in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time

Pros

Great Company to work. Perfect work life balance.

Cons

Nothing much, Everything is good.

"Collaborative culture, ability for high impact"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year

Pros

Glassdoor's culture is very collaborative with great people. There's a high level of autonomy and trust to make an impact. Love my coworkers and miss being in the office together!

Cons

Like most companies right now, burnout is high. Leadership is addressing with company days off and managing expectations and workload. Indeed partnership is great and tough at the same time. Partnership has been successful and seeing the business impact. Tough because Indeed has a different culture and is much larger than Glassdoor, so often hard to make progress and fight for what Glassdoor needs.

"4 years in and going strong"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Glassdoor is the favorite company I've worked for so far in my career. First and foremost, the company has an amazing company culture. People are really good to one another here. While people are smart and driven, they also care about making sure that everyone works together well. Glassdoor is also having a lot of success as a company. Like any early stage company there are ups and downs, but over the 4 years I've been here I've seen revenue triple and the employee base grow by a similar amount. And I love Glassdoor's mission and that we are creating transparency for job seekers all around the world.

Cons

None really. It's worth saying that we have some big competitors (LinkedIn, Indeed) in our industry so you have to bring your A-game. But I believe in what we're doing and our results show we are having success.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Glassdoor.